Planning for your business headshots can be kind of tricky. Here are some tips for what I think helps you look your best for your picture day!
- I recommend solids / no big prints or busy patterns.
- Textures look great, like with sweaters, etc.
- Wear a color that won’t blend in with the background & is darker than your skin tone… I recommend something bright and a little “punchy”. I’d stay away from anything that is similar to your skin tone so it doesn't blend together. I also don't recommend neons.
- Make sure you iron your clothes if they need it
- Wear something with short or long sleeves (no sleeveless/tank tops)
- Layers always look great, like a nice shirt with a cardigan, henley, or quarter-zip sweater
- Go no-jacket for a casual look
- If you have company colors, you can lean into it and play that up if you'd like.