I LOVE the story of Patrice & Craig's wedding because it shows what just awesome people they are! If you remember the HUGE storm of 2021 where nearly 200,000 people in the Omaha area were left without power for days... that was the day before Patrice & Craig's wedding!
Fortunately, they had an outdoor wedding ceremony at James Arthur Vineyards in Raymond, NE. It was absolutely beautiful out and just a gorgeous day. Unfortunately, their reception hall they'd booked lost power with no ETA on when they'd have power again. Patrice & Craig didn't skip a beat. They said, "Looks like we're going to be grilling out," and they made plans to pick up hotdogs and hamburgers like it was nothing! Everyone hung out on the James Arthur patio enjoying the day and sipping on wine for a bit before everyone was invited back to their house for an intimate barbecue to cap off the day.
Some of my favorite things from their wedding:
- They picked galaxy colors, which was RAD!
- They had bubble guns proceeding them down the aisle.
- I LOOOOVED how intimate the wedding was!
- They personally knew their officiant, which made their ceremony really special.
- They legit had THE best toasts from their friends and family
Congrats to the lovebirds!